Alex's Bunny Hutch

Happy Barfday, Mommy!!

Posted on: March 1, 2008

Hi Everybody, it’s me, Alex!

Leaving Dallas!Well, we flied to Minnesnowda on Mommy’s barfday! We getted there about 3:00 and Poppa picked us up at the airport. Poppa taked us to see Great-Grandma H. and then we meeted Nana for supper at this Mongolian place. It was pretty good. It was a little weird because you didn’t get your own table – they have big long tables and they sit lots of people next to you that you don’t know. It wasn’t too bad. There were some older people on my left and some high school girls on the other side of Poppa. They talked the whole time. I don’t know when they had time to eat because them talked so much!!

After supper we goed to Walmart to buy groceries for Great-Grandma Julie. It’s COLD in the car at night!! After we getted done in the store we getted back in the car and I shivered all the way to Great-Grandma’s!! Her was happy to see us and I getted to play with her two puppies while I was there.

Up, Up and AwayThe next day we goed to the Mall of America with Auntie Wisa, Miss Mouse and CJ. It was snowing hard when we leaved Nana and Poppa’s house. The roads were kinda slickery and the wind was blowing the snow all over the place. We meeted one of Mommy’s friends and The Liliputian there. I getted to meet the Moose from the Mini Golf place and we goed to the Build a Bear store it was HUGE!! Me and Miss Mouse and The Liliputian went to what used to be called Camp Snoopy to ride the rides. We had a great time!! By the time we leaved the Mall, the sun comed out and it was windy and getting colder. We eated dinner with more family and me and Mommy and Auntie Wisa taked some pie to Great-Grandma Julie. CJ and Miss Mouse and their daddy goed back to their hotel and went swimming in the pool.

Ack!! 20 Below Zero!!By morning it was -20°F!! My ears sticked straight up when I seed that!! Me and Mommy taked Poppa’s car and picked up Auntie Wisa from the hotel. Did I mention it’s COLD in the car? Anyway, we goed to this cool place called White Castle. I wish we had them in Texas!! We picked up a bunch of little burgers and fries and taked them to Great-Grandma H. We meeted Auntie Dane there and I watched some guys fishing on the lake while all the ‘girls’ talked. Nana maked sketti on Sunday, too, and that was yumm-o!! Auntie Wisa drived CJ and Miss Mouse back home because them had to go to school on Monday. I was sad to see them go.

Inside CandylandMommy’s other friend picked her up and taked her shopping on Monday morning. Me and Rover stayed with Nana and Poppa and them showed us how the stock market works. When Mommy getted home, Poppa taked us downtown to the eye doctor. Mommy’s eyes looked really funny!! We walked over to Candyland and I thought I was in Heaven!! We seed our old apartment and then we taked some cheese corn to Great-Grandma. Mommy said good-bye to her and then we goed back home. Me and Mommy packed up our suitcase to get ready for our flight on Tuesday. We had some lunch at Arby’s and then we visited some of Nana and Poppa’s friends before we goed to the airport.

We had a really good trip and it’s too bad we couldn’t stay longer. I kept Nana and Great-Grandma entertained, and they really liked the coat I borrowed from Klondike. I’m glad I had that or I’d have been a bunnysicle by the time I got back to Texas. I want to go on vacation again soon. Where should we go?

Love, Alex


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Twitter Updates

Flickr Photos

%d bloggers like this: